“e-kidz the land to explore the young minds & hearts”
Narayana e-Kidz is an unique pre school programme framed in the vision to provide quality education integrated with activities enhancing the various developmental skills in students.
“We give wings to the child and see them flying.”
What is e – kidz curriculum?
A curriculum which is designed, focusing on the holistic development of a child is e-kidz curriculum.
Aim & Objective of e-kidz
- To provide a child-friendly environment that is safe, secure, caring and stimulating.
- To enhance the development and education of children through play.
- To promote children’s social, intellectual and physical development through play and structured activities.
- Preparing them for a smooth transition from pre-school to formal school.
- To regularly observe and plan for each child’s progress.
- To work within the guidelines of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To make parents feel welcome and provide an atmosphere where both children and adults feel happy and comfortable.
- Common curriculum for all the schools in order to maintain the quality of e-kidz system.
- Theme based classrooms to enhance emergent learning skills in the student.
- Common diet plans ads “Slice ‘o’ munch“ once in a month to develop social togetherness in the students.
- Religious celebrations to develop the spirit of unity and oneness.
- Gross motor activities every month to activate students physically